Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Alright so...

I haven't really been blogging lately about anything and I give you my most sincere apologies. I've just been really busy lately with school, friends, etc. But yes I am going to start blogging again because when i did blog it really helped me vent. And I actually might even start that new video blog thing on YouTube, that's pretty cool. Well anyway just to catch you guys up on everything, I started a new school called Crossroads(Yeah I know, cool name for a school). Anyway I started Crossroads this past Monday. And well I really like it there because believe it or not there's only thirteen children there. Yeah you read correctly only thirteen children. And everyone is really nice including the teachers. The only bad part is, is that I have to wake up at like 5:30 every morning and catch the bus at 6:40 and then get to school at 8:00, so I have an hour and twenty minute bus ride, I can barely keep my head up when I reach 4Th period. But anyway yeah I was just catching everyone up on whats been going on. Well if you want to talk just email me or something. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment